Defrost cable Heating cable Monitoring line Gutter heating line
Frost protection heating cable 2 meters CH CONNECTOR (not shown)
Heating cable for protection against frost with a built-in thermostat and an output power of about 16 Watts/m. 1.5 m power cable included
with a 230 volt safety plug. Ready to plug in, very flexible and with a consumption of only 16 W/m
A very economical heating cable for a wide range of applications. Suitable for heating terrariums,
Cold frames, greenhouses, benches and of course to protect pipes from frost. This cable to protect against freezing of pipes
consists of a heating cable, a thermostat and a power cable and can be used as an anti-freeze device for water pipes
metal or plastic can be used. It turns on automatically at a thermostat temperature of about 5ºC.
- with automatic thermostat, switch-on point at around 5°C, off: at around 13°C
- Shuko plug with 1.5 m supply cable
- keeps your water pipe free of ice
- The built-in thermostat works independently
With pipe diameter up to 1", the cable can be routed flat parallel to the line. (Avoid crossings)
Plastic pipes that are not heat resistant must be wrapped in aluminum foil before installing the heating cable.
Not suitable for heating pipes above 65°C, do not wrap the cables.
If necessary, protect the cable from animal bites.
- Nominal heating power: 16 W/m
- Mains voltage: 230 V, length of the power cable about 1.50 m
- Thermostat switch points: On 5°C, Off: 13°C ( /-3°C)
- Maximum allowed working temperature: 65°C
- CH PLUG CONNECTION